Bettina von Zwehl - The Sessions 45
The print 'The Sessions 45' is the artist's response to the Archive of Anna Freud. Bettina von Zwehl exhibition 'Invitation to Frequent the Shadows' was held at the Freud Museum in 2016.
- Print on Museum Etching Paper
- Limited edition of 11/20
- Print is signed, titled and dated on the back of the print
- The photograph of the signature is attached on the back of the frame
- Framed: Frame size 29.7x25cm
- The frame has UV filtered and low reflective glass
- Image size 21.5x25.3cm
The artist kindly donated the print to support the Freud Museum during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Bettina von Zwehl (born 1971, lives and works in London) has centred her artistic practice on photography, installation and archival exploration evolving through artist-residencies in museums. Her work explores representations of the human condition and human concerns through an observational approach combined with a distinctive use of the profile view and silhouette that continues to underpin her practice.