10th Anniversary Limited Edition Portfolio
The remaining full portfolios of prestigious signed limited edition prints made exclusively for the Freud Museum.
Sigmund Freud has exerted a remarkable influence over several generations of artists through both his writing and his singular collection of antiquities. The Freud Museum Prints have been printed to celebrate his impact on the visual arts and to mark the 10th anniversary of The Museum in 1996.
All the printing has been undertaken by Gresham Studio (Cambridge, England) who is devoted to collaborative printmaking of the highest standard. They work with artists from many countries, specialising in screen printing and etching.
The 10th Anniversary Prints are published by The Freud Museum in an edition of 100, each print is signed and numbered (1/100 -100/100) by the artist.
Full Portfolio (signed and numbered by the artist):
- Patrick Caulfield, Freud's Smoke, 1997, 61x51cm
- Alison Watt, Untitled, 1997, 64x51.5cm
- Claes Oldenburg, Icons in a Smoke-Filled Room, 1996, 51.5x62cm
- Matthew Hilton, Dora, 1996, 60x51cm
- Cornelia Parker, A Feather from Freud's Pillow, 1997, 49.5x63cm
- Prunella Clough, Delphic, 1996, 57.5x51.5cm
- Paul Wunderlich, Untitled, 1996, 65x50cm
- Susan Hiller, After microscopes slides found in Freud's collection and a quotation from Jacques Lacan, 1996, 51x63.5cm
- Joseph Kosuth, Untitled, 1997, 41.5x63cm
- Peter Blake, Untitled, 1997, 51x64cm