Cracking Psychology - Sandi Mann
Psychology is a topic that fascinates and enthralls most people...
and why not? After all, it is all about people so it is natural that we will be interested in what makes us tick. Psychology is about how we think, feel and act. It is the study of human behaviour, the processes that influence that behaviour and the impact of other people, the environment and a while host of other factors.
In this book, you can discover:
- The history of psychology, the "science of the mind".
- Biographies of the most influential psychologists of our times and the ordinary people who made great contributions to psychology.
- Theories that shaped society and the experiments that changed the world.
- Fascinating psychological phenomena, such as Freudian Slips and False Memory.
- How to use psychology to feel happier, manage anger, tell when someone is lying, encourage someone to stop smoking, improve your memory and much more.